Select your current network provider to see a list of available unlocking services
Apple iPhone 5
Unlocking Services Supported by Your Phone
Apple iPhone 5 Unlocking Instructions
Warning : Do not enter any wrong unlock codes on your Apple iPhone 5 mobile phones. If you enter over a certain amount of wrong unlock codes on your Apple iPhone 5 mobile phone, your phone may get hard locked and sometimes become unusable.
1. Wait for us to send you an email saying your phone has been activated or remotely unlocked.
2. Install the latest version of iTunes.
3. Make sure your Apple iPhone 5 phone software is updated to the latest version using the iTunes software.
4. Connect your Apple iPhone 5 to iTunes with a NOT ACCEPTED SIM card.
5. Wait until iTunes detects your Apple iPhone 5.
6. Disconnect your Apple iPhone 5 and reconnect it after 10 seconds.
7. Your Apple iPhone 5 is now unlocked.
*NOT ACCEPTED : We mean, to use a Sim card from a network other than the network your Apple iPhone 5 is locked to.
Each Apple iPhone 5 mobile phone has an unique unlock code. You can buy the unique unlock code for your Apple iPhone 5 mobile phone using the form above.
You can use the following Mobile Unlock Solutions unlocking services to get the unlock code for your Apple iPhone 5 mobile phone :